THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Disney World will ban selfie-sticks from its theme parks
- After resisting for years, JetBlue adds checked bag fee
- Baha Mar developer files for bankruptcy
- Porter Airlines is on its way to Pittsburgh
- Nine dead after sightseeing plane crashes near Alaska cliff
- French taxi drivers rioted in the streets because they are unhappy about the rise of Uber in the country
- Cathay Pacific Partners with LoungeBuddy at SFO
- AA passenger hit by lightning at airport
- LAX closing another runway as part of safety improvements
- #LHR security guards confiscate children’s board game because it features a black round ticking plastic ‘bomb’
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Millennials Cheap Out When It Comes to Vacations
- Virgin America Offers New First-Class Menu
- A Sneaky Way Hotels Can Keep You From Booking Reward Nights: the Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- 35 hidden bars in New York City
- Step aside, Somalia: South-East Asia is the new piracy capital of the world
- Portugal’s TAP Air eyes 10 new U.S. cities under ownership of JetBlue founder
- Going the distance at U.S. Airports
- Bus Stop Tacos, or How I Dove Into L.A.’s Food Truck Culture
- Social Media: The Ultimate Travel Guidebook
- Norwegian Brings Its 737 to the US… From the Caribbean, Not Europe
- I’m sorry, your online outlet is not worth a free stay (Travel PR)
- Evicted: Los Angeles Beach Cities short-term rentals forced underground
- Sasquatch has been spotted in Canada. No, really.
- WSJ: What Are the Odds Your Carry-On Won’t Fit?
- 10 ways to survive summer air travel nightmares
- Apple Maps to tell you exactly which exit to take when exiting a subway or train station
- Hot mess: The grossest health concerns of summer
- Is a Labor Slowdown The Reason United’s Operation Has Been Terrible?
- 5 ways airlines are actually making flying better
- Heart-stopping photos show couple dangling off a rock 3,000 feet above Rio
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.