THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Singapore Airlines to Launch Nonstop Flights from LAX, SFO and New York
- Alaska Airlines CEO says he might keep Virgin America brand
- Shanghai Disneyland opens
- Low-Cost Holdouts Frontier and Spirit Will Join TSA’s Precheck Program
- Hawaiian Airlines launches upgrade bidding tool
- Woman gives birth on Saudi Arabian Airlines flight
- Iceland is the World’s Safest Country
- Disney rep says company plans to ‘thoroughly review’ alligator signage after attack
- JetBlue connects Fort Lauderdale, San Diego with direct flights
- Twenty-man British stag party ‘terrorise passengers’ and ‘trash’ plane on flight from UK to Las Vegas
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Revenge of the Dreamliner: How Boeing’s 787 is changing travel
- The Most Expensive Flights in the World
- Don’t despair if you missed your gap year. Traveling is formative, at any age
- NYT: 36 Hours in Los Angeles
- Using Apps to Ease the Headache of Navigating Airports
- Great European vacation rentals for under $100/night
- The 16 busiest airports in the world
- The US is finally fixing its terrible airports
- A Visit to American Airlines’ Social Media Hub: #prettyamazing
- Hertz Declares: “We Cannot Guarantee Any Reservation” — Would You Trust Renting From Them?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.