THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Boom box, loud music sparks brawl on Spirit Airlines flight
- Woman hides child in carry-on bag
- New discount for Marriott Rewards members
- Zika outbreak: ‘The more we learn, the worse things seem to get’
- Celebrity Solstice Skips Bali Due to Increased Risk of Terrorist Attack
- Delta putting more seats in some regional jets
- Allegiant Airlines hits back over critical safety report
- Tourist kills a bird by dragging it from a lake just so she could pose with it in Macedonia
- AA CEO: New International First- and Business-Class Meals to Debut This Year
- Qatar Airways to launch world’s longest flight in December
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- How to Go to Cuba Right Now
- An all-female crew operated the world’s longest continuous flight on Air India
- Who has the longest flight of them all?
- 11 Insanely Effective Apps That’ll Help You Sleep Better
- 50 great holidays for families with teenagers
- Airlines Really Don’t Want to Upgrade People for Free
- The story behind the colour of your passport
- An Insider’s Tricks to Using Frequent-Flier Miles
- The Best Restaurants in the Sky
- Cruise Lines Are Spending Big to Build Their Own Private Ports
- United gets self-destructive with board intrigue
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.