THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- New DOT ruling lets airlines back out of mistake fares
- Appeals court rules FAA can allow cellphones and other electronics during takeoff and landings
- Average Domestic Airfare Is The Highest Since 1995
- Saudi airline cancels contract after plane taken to Israel
- ‘Pilot uneasy’: Autistic child kicked off US flight with emergency landing
- Bag fees boost airline profits by billions
- US government approves first wave of Cuba ferry services
- ISIS Opens 262 Room Luxury Hotel. Really.
- American Airlines debuts Dreamliner: Will fly DFW-Chicago before serving Beijing route
- Woman suing United for $5 million (yep, $5 million) after her $7.99 in-flight DirecTV didn’t work
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- New app will allow Alaska Airlines flight attendants to know their passengers
- JetBlue flights to get Amazon Prime video streaming
- Inside the Mind of a Miles Expert: An Interview with View from the Wing’s Gary Leff
- Restaurant creates plates designed to look good on Instagram
- Delta loyalty members favor Hawaii as an award destination
- This new satellite tech will finally make your Gogo inflight wifi fast
- Star Alliance adds fast lanes
- Which frequent-flier program soars? Answer is up in the air.
- Want friendlier flight attendants? That’ll cost you
- United Airlines to fly 787-9 out of Houston
- Air Canada flight to Tokyo passenger gives birth on plane
- Cruise ships cancel Puerto Vallarta port calls
- Southwest, Delta post highest on-time arrivals for April
- Proposed Reno-London flights grounded by Fed red tape: Airline pulls out due to shortage of customs agents
- Nintendo themed rides coming to Universal
- Social media means big business for Australian tourism
- Charlotte airport debuts restaurant from NASCAR driver
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.