THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- It’s Now Very Legal To Keep Your Devices On During Takeoff And Landing
- Air Canada to start tagging carry-on bags
- Delta playing hardball with online travel sites
- United to Spend $573 Million on LAX Terminal Refresh
- United Airlines rolls out beta version of new website
- Dad made to pay $88 to guarantee seat by toddler daughter on Delta flight
- American Airlines to expand wireless in-flight entertainment program
- CEO of troubled Frontier Airlines resigns
- TSA slammed for flawed maintenance of passenger screening equipment
- How could flight attendants ignore a woman trying to save her husband?
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- United rewarding hackers for bug testing
- Icelandair to resume year-round Chicago flights
- Woman allegedly makes bomb joke at airport, gets grounded and charged with breaching the peace
- 3 Algerian Passengers on the run after sliding down emergency exit of moving Alitalia jet in Rome
- Orlando Eye closed after ‘irregularity’ found
- Pittsburgh airport enhances efficiency for international travelers
- Get traveling, everyone: Wall Street billionaire advocates travel over internships
- Why you are constantly hungry
- For Chinese Tourists Behaving Badly, A Government Blacklist
- 9 Ways to Earn More Points and Miles by Double Dipping
- What It Means When Hunger Strikes at Night
- Macau, Sydney and Hong Kong are the top cities with the most expensive hotel rates in the Asia Pacific region
- Royal Caribbean increasing cost of gratuities
- Southwest dropping flights at Akron-Canton
- 6 Plants To Protect You From Mosquitos
- Confident Delta CEO predicts fewer flight delays this summer
- CNN: Pets on private jets: Pampered pooches, coddled cats get a taste of the high life
- Airports are installing yoga rooms to help tense travellers relax between flight
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.