THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Judge throws out United Airlines lawsuit against 22-year-old
- Lawmakers look to end random assignments to TSA PreCheck
- JetBlue will start a weekly flight from JFK to Havana every Friday, starting July 3
- Newark airport monorail targeted for scrap heap, cost $354M to build
- American Airlines giving all club lounges a makeover
- American Airlines flights disrupted by iPad glitch
- Shark attack kills woman in Maui
- Norwegian Makes Room Service Charge Permanent
- TSA PreCheck now available to Air Canada passengers
- FAA orders new 787 electrical fix to prevent power failure
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- American Airlines Passenger Accused Of Stealing From Crew Member, Fellow Traveler Mid-Flight – Consumerist
- For U.S. airlines, yield, not fares, dictates profit
- United brings 10 777-200s into domestic use
- The world’s tallest building record is being broken more spectacularly than ever before
- Qatar Airways adding three new US routes to Los Angeles, Boston and Atlanta from its Doha hub.
- JetBlue Airways launches Boston – Cleveland service
- Japanese hotel offering crying rooms for women – with luxury tissues and sad movies
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.