THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Stay Away From Chicago Airports (for Now)
- The Air France Pilot Strike Ends With Absolutely Nothing Resolved
- Airbus to help develop first supersonic business jet
- American Airlines to honor its predecessors, CEO says
- American Drops their El Al Partnership November 1
- Southwest will use biofuel for SF flights in 2016
- LAX speeds up customs process with passport scanners
- Delta Gives Employees a Raise and Early Profit Sharing
- European airlines can allow you to keep talking on your cell phone even after takeoff.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport’s new $719 million, 8,000-foot runway is ready for take off
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Think airline seats have gotten smaller? They have
- HotelTonight to Expand Bookings to One Week in Advance
- British Airways offers course on surviving emergencies
- 35,000 Feet: Where Sexual Harassment Can Still Get a Pass
- Elon Musk Just Got $2.6 Billion To Build His Amazing ‘Space Taxi’ — Here’s How It Works
- Canadian wireless costs among highest in world
- Tracking weather with Honeywell test pilots
- The Trouble With Keeping Commercial Flights Clean
- Deer encounters with airplanes rarely end well, especially for the deer
- The World’s 20 Oldest Cities
- World’s busiest airports: Atlanta still No. 1; LAX at 6; Dubai gaining
- 12 Crazy Forms of ID To Get Through Airport Security
- Qantas has begun flying the A380 “superjumbo” on the world’s longest passenger flight route from Sydney to Dallas
- Grounded PEOPLExpress may have to repay airport aid
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.