THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Delta’s response to political analyst Ann Coulter’s public attack on airline’s employees, customers following seat mix-up
- Disney unveils plans for another cruise ship
- JetBlue Expands Its Mint Map Again
- An Immersive “Star Wars” Hotel Is Coming To Disney World
- China Tells Carriers to Block Access to Personal VPNs by February
- Royal Caribbean hoping to discourage freeloaders with new booze policy
- Airbnb host hit with $5,000 fine for canceling on an Asian guest over her race
- Border Patrol Says It’s Barred From Searching Cloud Data on Phones
- Fliers’ right to video gets push from recent airline incidents
- What It’s Like to Carry a Laptop Onboard From an Airport Where Electronics Had Been Banned
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Airline passenger complaints up more than 50 percent in May
- Why Your Airline Says It’s Sorry
- ‘Alexa, Please Book a Hotel Room for Me.’ Now, the Virtual Assistant Can
- Ken Burns’s 10 favorite secret New York hangouts
- 36 Hours on Shelter Island, N.Y.
- Do you live in the world’s laziest country?
- What You Need to Know to Cruise to Cuba
- Why Delta Is Better at Taking Your Money
- FAA Doesn’t Specify How Hot Is Too Hot in a Grounded Airplane
- Paris for $400? What Money Buys on the New Low-Cost Airlines
- Budget Airlines ‘Could Soon Pay You to Fly with Them’
- What Happens When you Fly Qatar Airways During a Diplomatic Crisis
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.