THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Marriott/Starwood confirms restrictive new cancellation policy
- Cuba Cruises could become Less Flexible Under new Trump Policy
- BA cabin crew call two-week strike in July over pay dispute
- Southwest Airlines using two doors to get customers off its planes
- TSA tests using fingerprints as boarding passes at Denver International Airport
- American Airlines Reverses Plan to Shrink Legroom on Some Planes
- American Now Lets You Buy Up To Preferred Seats On Saver Award Tickets
- Methamphetamine Found In Tahiti Traveler’s Underwear At LAX
- Airline Passenger Complaints Jumped 70 Percent in April
- Trump Hotel Toronto Said Near Deal to Be Rebranded as St. Regis
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- L.A. Times Readers’ money-saving ideas keep your costs down and lengthen your vacation
- American Airlines CEO: Airlines industry ‘transforming’
- An axe in the cockpit, black triangles on cabin walls and anti-hijacking latches: The little-noticed aircraft fittings that can save your life
- What Actually Happens When You Flush an Airplane Toilet?
- How to Get Global Entry for Kids
- Peru’s Andean Explorer: A luxury train journey on the roof of the world
- Travel Addiction Is Real
- How far do planes fall during turbulence – and where in the world is it most common?
- Contaminated air on flights can lead to long-term sickness and airlines are ignoring the problem, study claims
- American Airlines Reduced Mileage Awards for June-September 2017
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.