THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Marriott/Starwood confirms restrictive new cancellation policy
- Cuba Cruises could become Less Flexible Under new Trump Policy
- BA cabin crew call two-week strike in July over pay dispute
- Southwest Airlines using two doors to get customers off its planes
- TSA tests using fingerprints as boarding passes at Denver International Airport
- American Airlines Reverses Plan to Shrink Legroom on Some Planes
- American Now Lets You Buy Up To Preferred Seats On Saver Award Tickets
- Methamphetamine Found In Tahiti Traveler’s Underwear At LAX
- Airline Passenger Complaints Jumped 70 Percent in April
- Trump Hotel Toronto Said Near Deal to Be Rebranded as St. Regis
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- L.A. Times Readers’ money-saving ideas keep your costs down and lengthen your vacation
- American Airlines CEO: Airlines industry ‘transforming’
- An axe in the cockpit, black triangles on cabin walls and anti-hijacking latches: The little-noticed aircraft fittings that can save your life
- What Actually Happens When You Flush an Airplane Toilet?
- How to Get Global Entry for Kids
- Peru’s Andean Explorer: A luxury train journey on the roof of the world
- Travel Addiction Is Real
- How far do planes fall during turbulence – and where in the world is it most common?
- Contaminated air on flights can lead to long-term sickness and airlines are ignoring the problem, study claims
- American Airlines Reduced Mileage Awards for June-September 2017
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.