THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- American Airlines tweaks upgrade process for elite fliers
- US and EU reject expanding laptop ban to flights from Europe
- Southwest Airlines says Hawaii flights are a ‘priority’
- Dutch king was anonymous KLM guest pilot for 21 years
- JetStar to charge a $30 fee to bring your baby onboard
- Air Canada Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Tries To Open Cabin Door
- Boeing delivers its first 737 MAX
- Italy is giving away hundreds of historic castles and villas for free
- Alaska Airlines expansion would give Seattle a secondary airport
- The big LAX terminal shuffle will let JetBlue create a lobby with (almost?) no lines
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- If you thought it’s bad being a plane passenger right now, try being a flight attendant
- What White House Correspondents Pack
- Destinations Concede Their Food Tourism Marketing Efforts Fall Short
- 5 Questions You Need To Ask Before Taking A European Train
- Grand Central Terminal’s ‘secret’ bar reopens today in New York… but patrons can expect big changes
- 7 Signs of Stroke You Might Be Ignoring
- American Airlines pilot confronts CEO on uniforms at town hall
- Google’s New Translation Tech Takes a Great Leap Forward
- Italy’s ultra-cheap airport ‘capsule hotel’ lets you sleep in a pod while you wait for your plane
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.