THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Thailand bombings: What do the latest attacks mean for the country’s tourism industry?
- British Airways cuts food service for economy travellers
- Summer Olympics: Gymnast selfie briefly unites North and South Korea
- JetBlue turbulence puts 24 in hospital
- Olympian’s Mother Leaves a Suitcase at Check-In, and It Is Destroyed
- Woman checking in at Virgin America wearing just her underwear
- Kenya Cops: Chinese Safari guide kills tourist for picking wrong seat
- For service pets inside PHL, relief is here
- Delta Offers $200 to Stranded Passengers But Some Could Get More
- Italian beaches crack down on spot-saving tourists
EVEN MORE NEWS
- Tips for making flying less of a hassle
- The world’s 25 longest airline routes
- 7 annoying things we learned from Delta, Southwest disruptions
- 36 Hours in Minneapolis
- World’s best and worst countries for weather
- World’s Largest Hotel With 10,000 Rooms And 70 Restaurants Could Cost $3.5 Billion, But When Will It Open?
- What’s Inside the Most Tricked-Out Private Jumbo Jets
- Currency exchange 101: What to know before you go
- The best new river cruise ships for 2016
- Should overhead lockers be centrally locked?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.