THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Aloft Hotel to Begin Testing ‘Botlr,’ a Robotic Bellhop
- John Kerry has flown 519,136 miles to 51 countries in 239 days in 2014!
- SeaWorld shares dive as documentary #Blackfish spurs attendance drop
- One of Iceland’s Biggest Volcanoes May Threaten European Aviation Again
- British Airways launches cute animals TV channel
- Malaysia Airlines To Be Taken Over By Government
- Delta to upgrade food offerings at its SkyClubs
- Couple Sues Alaska Airlines Over Bathroom Incident
- New restrictions in Kenya for travelers amid Ebola fears
- Feds Bar U.S. Planes From Flying Over Syria
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- American Reveals its Frequent Flyer Program Data to the SEC: Here’s What We Learn
- Airlines don’t care about your schedule. Here’s how you can trump them.
- TravelSkills: How foreign business travelers are trained to deal with Americans and Canadians
- Friends have flown 30 million miles combined
- Two-thirds of US flyers have no favorite airline
- Five myths about air marshals
- The death of the original jumbo jet, Boeing’s 747-400
- Depressed After a Trip? Travel Addiction is a Real Thing
- When It Makes Sense to Spend Your Miles for Magazine Subscriptions
- When Do Hotels Make Their Rooms Available On Points?
- North Korea Launches Surf Tours In An Effort To Draw Tourists
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.