THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- After 50 Years, Boeing Plans to Terminate Its Masterpiece, the 747
- Delta to Add Free Meals and Drinks on Honolulu Flights
- American Airlines Quietly Experiments With Disrupting Its Award Ticket Pricing
- Delta Adds a Door to Business Class, Calls It a Suite
- World’s first naked rooftop bar opens in London
- Marriott-Starwood merger delayed by Chinese regulators
- Passengers using mobile phone on Chinese airlines face $7,500 fine
- Man tried to smuggle turtle on plane disguised as KFC burger
- Medication made American Airlines flight attendant slap co-worker, punch air marshal, judge rules
- Chinese woman falls overboard and spends 38 hours at sea without life jacket before rescue
EVEN MORE NEWS
- What kind of vacationing business person are you?
- NYT: From Montreal to Minnesota, by Inland Sea
- How to Get the Most out of Visiting World-Famous Sites
- WSJ: The Rules That Make Airline Passengers Crazy
- World’s friendliest cities, according to Conde Nast Traveler
- 11 things to do at MOA while your flight is delayed
- Why is train-seat fabric so ugly?
- WSJ: Why the Big Three Airlines Are So Much the Same
- Sending Mail in Mongolia? ‘Dissident.sloth.ploy’ Could Be the Address
- Everything You Need to Know About ‘Cheap Flight Day’
- The 10 best US cities for foodies, according to travelers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.