THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Princess Cruises Slapped with $40M Fine for Deliberate Pollution
- You Can Now Fly Nonstop From Las Vegas to China on Hainan Airlines
- XL Airways will merge with La Compagnie
- 2016 set to be the safest year in aviation history
- American Airlines to Reduce Flights to Cuba in 2017
- American Airlines attendants want ‘full recall’ of new uniforms
- American Airlines, Qantas withdraw application to extend partnership
- Indy Airport braces for more diverted flights under new federal rules
- Soon you’ll have to pay parking fees for your stay at Caesars and Wynn hotels in Las Vegas
- Project plans to bring back supersonic trans-Atlantic flights
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS
- DOT Approval of More Norwegian Air Flights Opens Door for Cheaper Transatlantic Travel
- Survival tips for the madness of holiday travel
- Consumer Reports’ advice to avoid dangerous hospital infections
- 30 Simple Ways You Can Prevent Cancer
- Ford will begin testing its self-driving cars in Europe in 2017. Ford’s self-driving cars won’t have a steering wheel, gas or brake pedals.
- Absolutely Inspiring Places to Visit in 2017
- TSA PreCheck Is Stuck in Its Own Security Line
- Here’s How to Fall Back Asleep After Waking Up in the Middle of the Night
- What’s the most Instagrammed place in every state?
- 7 Ways to Read Books Online —For Free!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.