THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Delta tests 20-minute ‘guarantee’ for checked bags
- The DOT Will Not Force United to Honor $50 First Class Fare Mistakes
- Alaska becomes 3rd state with legal marijuana
- JetBlue Officially Requests a Customs and Immigration Facility in Long Beach
- Aruba arrivals surpass one million mark for first time
- Americans can now take Cuban cruises for the first time
- South African Airways to Resume Nonstop Joburg-JFK Flights
- India sees 421% jump in tourist arrivals after visa overhaul
- JetBlue launching DC-Nantucket summer service
- Air Canada adding new lie-flat biz class seats btw Toronto SFO & LAX
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- What the Expedia-Orbitz Deal Means for Travelers
- 10 Secrets the Airlines Don’t Want You to Know
- As airlines hike fares, they ask how much more will you pay?
- World’s Top Airports for Passenger Experience and Traveler Satisfaction
- Portrait of Chinese Tourists for United States Tourism
- 7 great uses for an old phone or tablet
- Which airlines have the best—and worst—legroom? Here’s a visual guide.
- A Minneapolis downtown dweller spends 14 days in the skyway system – and survives.
- A traveller’s guide to tipping etiquette around the world
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.