THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Air Canada, Cathay Pacific commence codeshare
- World’s Highest Bridge Opens in Remote China
- Korean Air has given flight attendants the green light to use tasers on unruly passengers
- The World’s Largest Airport Will Cost $36 Billion
- Prince’s former studio and residence in Minnesota now is open as a museum
- An unruly couple forced their flight to turn back. Police boarded, and passengers cheered.
- China plans ‘toilet revolution’ to boost tourism
- Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon cut back on deep-cleaning schedules
- These 38 Airlines Have the Lowest Airline Safety Ratings
- A Sunwing Airlines pilot faces alcohol charges in Calgary after he’s pulled off flight to Mexico
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Top Six Airline Customer Service Moments of 2016
- 9 Ways to Save for Your Dream Trip in 2017
- Toilets From Around the World
- 8 Great Travel Experiences That Will Make You Happy
- 21 incredible innovations that improved the world in 2016
- 20 planes every aviation fan should experience
- What They Won’t Tell You About Your “Free” Credit Report
- My Canadian passport was stolen now what?
- What happens when you’re born on an airplane?
- 5 Things That Frequent Flyers Have to Look Forward to in 2017
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.