THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- TSA sees surge in credit card knives at airports
- Rocket Debris Falls on Cruise Ship in Israeli Port
- Kenya issues terror alert over travel to UK airports
- Carnival Bans Smoking on Balconies
- Pilot Orders Pizza for Passengers on Delayed Flight
- ‘Amelia Earhart’ Completes Around-the-World Flight
- Boeing re-engineers 737 to squeeze up to 200 passengers in narrow-body fuselage
- Disney monorail breaks down after lightning strike
- Airbnb Preparing to Launch New Look, New Offerings on Wednesday
- World Cup Final Is Most-Watched In-Flight TV Broadcast of All Time
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Ryanair launches new app
- Frommers: Experts Pick the Most Improved U.S. Airports
- Groupon Launches Tonight-Only Hotels in Its Mobile Apps
- How to Get the Most for Your Miles Now
- Over half of Brazilian pilots have nodded off midflight
- Ways to Get Free Ice Cream
- Uber Rival Lyft Is Launching In New York
- Megabus to offer assigned seating on West Coast trips — at a price
- Eagle shot wins drone photo award
- Spirit Gives 8,000 Miles to Anyone Complaining About Any Airline
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.