THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- The Official Flight Manifest For MH17
- Malaysia Airlines offers refunds until Thursday
- Netherlands opens war crimes investigation into airliner downing
- Michael Bloomberg flys to Israel on EL AL to protest FAA ban
- Airbnb Host: A Guest Is Squatting In My Condo And I Can’t Get Him To Leave
- Airline Revenue From Extra Fees Climbs to $31.5 Billion in 2013
- JetBlue debuts automatic check-in for passengers
- KLM is the First to Offer Customer Service Through LinkedIn
- Airport shootout leaves two dead on Curaçao
- Plans unveiled for new rapid rail station at Honolulu airport; opens 2019
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- These travelers find joy in living in hotels full time
- Southwest Airlines’ on-time performance sinks, passengers fume
- Will Bermuda Legalize Casino Gaming?
- Inside Look: Behind Kimpton Hotels’ Complete Digital OverhaulFiji Airways Takes on New Face in Global Airline Competition
- 5 tips to improve battery life on your phone
- Airbus sold 496 planes worth $75.3 billion at the Farnborough Int’l Airshow, its best-ever results at the UK show.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.