THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- JetBlue weighs first-bag fee to boost revenue
- Air Algerie Plane Crashes En Route to Algiers
- TransAsia crash in Taiwan claims 48 lives, injures 10
- Delta Just Raised the Stakes in the In-Flight Entertainment Arms Race
- Costa Concordia wreck enters Genoa port for scrapping
- Virgin America files for U.S. IPO
- Family’s accident raises awareness of international insurance coverage
- TSA offering $15,000 for the best solution to speed up the Pre✓ queue
- Southwest Passenger Kicked Off Plane Because of a Tweet
- Two More Cruise Ships Cancel Israel Calls
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Five myths about air turbulence
- Flying may seem scary after this week, but air travel is currently the safest it’s ever been
- Flying Still One of Safest Ways to Travel
- The 12 U.S. Airports With the Fastest Wi-Fi Connections
- The Most Expensive Hotels in the World
- The Woman Behind the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Best apps to prevent travel mishaps
- Airlines have taken to Twitter, but increased reliance on social media isn’t without risk
- How to Avoid Big Fuel Surcharges Redeeming British Airways Points Across the Atlantic
- Expedia Piggybacks on #TBT Social Media Trend for Summer Promotion
- How Malaysia Airlines can survive after two lost planes and 500 deaths
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.