THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- UAE Urges Citizens To Avoid Traditional Dress Abroad After Man Mistaken For ISIS Terrorist In Ohio
- Disney subtly removes gator references from its parks
- Investors Dump Airline Stocks as Bad News Persists
- Uber is planning to monitor the speed and driving behavior of its drivers
- Traveling to Turkey? What Tourists Should Know
- More cruise lines cancel Istanbul calls in wake of attack
- JetBlue offers complementary PreCheck enrollment for frequent travelers
- Machu Picchu tourist dies while posing for photo
- US airlines facing major pilot shortage despite rising wages
- Travelling to America? US border guards may require your Facebook and Twitter accounts before letting you in
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- 10 Really Cool Airport Amenities
- Why Brexit isn’t so bad if you’re thinking of a trip to Europe
- 15 unusual destinations where the terror threat is low
- Mapped: Terror threat around the world – Telegraph
- Where to Find the Quietest Seats on an Airplane
- How to Get Around Most Airlines’ Hidden Fees
- Six Companies Changing The Way We Travel
- This Might Be the Best Thing to Happen to Airplane Seats
- Uber drivers make even less than we thought
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.