THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- US approves flights to Cuba by six American carriers
- Airline passenger sues TSA for $506.85 over missed flight
- Tourist Who Alleged Rape in Qatar Sentenced for Sex Out of Wedlock
- Shanghai Pudong airport explosion wounds four
- Man Falls Into Acid Hot Spring at Yellowstone, Body Totally Dissolves
- Judge dismisses wildlife trophy lawsuit against Delta
- The airlines most likely to lose your luggage
- Weeks long delays for new PreCheck appointments after surge in applications
- Salt Lake City Snuffing Out Its Post-Security Smoking Rooms
- ROBOT airport check-in assistants weigh your luggage and even CARRY it for you
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- How to Ace Long-Haul Flights with Young Kids
- Europe’s 16 oldest cities
- 37 Fun Facts About France You Really Ought To Know
- The Best Disney World Vacation Hacks
- 6 Things Newbies Should Know About International Travel
- World’s most incredible bookstores
- 36 Hours in Galway, Ireland
- Why hijackings are no longer common
- British tourists scammed out of almost £12million online as the number of fake travel websites surges
- The Best Vegetarian Restaurants for Omnivores
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.