THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Uber adds tipping for drivers
- Evidence shows dogs in Bali are being brutally killed and the meat sold to unsuspecting tourists
- EWR or JFK? Cabs in NY know which is faster.
- Safe or sickening? American Airlines and its workers at odds over new uniforms
- United Airlines to serve Chicago-style pizza from Uno’s on flights 3.5+ hours
- AirAsia X CEO Takes to Twitter to Call Off Plans to Fly to Europe and California
- Ritz-Carlton isn’t all about hotels anymore. Now it’s launching a cruise line
- Overweight man: Spirit Airlines ’embarrassed’ me after taking away my seat
- Service animals, emotional support animals, therapy animals — how are they different?
- Where to find the darkest skies in the U.S. for serious stargazing
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Six Google search tips to find anything faster
- Flight Attendants Say Angry Passengers Are Creating a Big Safety Problem on Planes
- Dad posts viral message to haters after proudly putting his kid on a leash
- Airbnb Is Testing a Luxury Service That Will Include Inspections for Quality Control
- Etihad allows flyers to bid to keep adjacent seats empty
- British Airways asks for fee to guarantee seats together
- Yes, you can board a plane without an ID
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.