THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- ‘Nobody Is Immune’: Bracing For Zika’s First Summer In The U.S.
- There may be an end in sight for controversial — and often invisible — resort fees
- Unruly Passenger Forces Virgin America Plane to Stop in Denver
- 4 women charged with using cruise ship to smuggle cocaine
- NYC’s Waldorf Astoria Said to Close in ’17 for Condo Rebuild
- Alaska rafting deaths highlight response challenges
- Southwest airlines drops its khaki shorts
- Woman banned from all US National Parks for scrawling her Instagram name on protected rocks
- Onboard ‘Verbal Disturbance’ Prompts F-16 Fighter Jets to Escort Diverted Delta Flight to Tucson
- Man boards Delta flight home, discovers he is the only passenger on plane
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Nearly 16,000 people apply for TSA PreCheck each day
- No TSA PreCheck on your boarding pass? This might be why
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- A guide to getting to most from your European travels
- Mapped: The world’s most obese countries
- After Nearly a Month at Sea, Learning to Be Happily Adrift
- The 34 Most Popular U.S. Tourist Attraction
- 36 Hours in Chicago
- ‘Star Wars’ and beyond: National parks in the movies
- The 20 most-visited museums in the USA
- What extreme temperatures do that force airlines to delay flights
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.