THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Norovirus strikes Hawaii hotel, 100+ guests, employees affected
- Man stuck in S. Korea after son doodles on passport
- 787 Dreamliner Set to Land at American Airlines
- FAA clears Boeing 787 for longer flights
- United planning nonstop Guam-Shanghai flights
- Virgin Galactic Gains FAA Approval for Space Flights From New Mexico
- California family gets scare when Skydeck cracks on 103rd floor of Chicago’s Willis Tower
- Fleet replacement: Delta Air Lines orders 15 more A321s
- FIFA to Complete Investigation into World Cup Bids From Russia, Qatar
- JetBlue, Singapore announce codeshare pact
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Q&A: A guide to navigating confusing airline fees
- Why Is River Cruising So Hot? The Experts Weigh In
- The Evolution of Premium Economy (and What the Heck Is It Anyway?)
- 5 Weird Fruits with Amazing Health Benefits
- SAS’s New Cabins Reflect the Universal Appeal of Functional Scandinavian Design
- The State of Airline Industry, 100 Years In
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.