THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- New $149 California-Spain flights – and it’s not Norwegian
- Madame Tussaud Used Beheaded Politicians to Create Her Original Waxworks
- 10 Most Expensive Places to Live in the World
- JetBlue considering service to Europe
- Time is Running Out for The Queen Mary
- The Goodyear Blimp Is Dead
- Driverless flying taxi service set to launch in Dubai
- Too Many People Are Going to New Zealand. And That’s a Problem
- Titanic tours to take trippers to ocean floor to see doomed liner
- How a Stranger Kept 1 Mom Alone With Twin Babies From Being Kicked Off a Flight
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Why Do Americans and Brits Drive on Different Sides of the Road?
- My American Airlines Uniform Makes Me Sick
- Three reasons why U.S. airlines are not losing your luggage as often
- 10 Rude Manners that Are Actually Polite in Other Countries
- Just How Much Pee Is In That Pool?
- The 10 best positions for sleeping on a plane
- Vietnam ‘bikini airline’ VietJet soars ahead of its main rival after introducing scantily-clad flight attendants
- How Do Airlines Get Their Planes?
- How an 88-Year-Old Woman Made a Cruise Ship Her Home
- The Best Hotels in the World 2017
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.