THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Delta Moves to Require Roundtrip Purchase for Lowest Fares
- Hundreds of pilots poised to leave Allegiant Air
- Airline Passenger Mistakes Math Professor for Terrorist
- Chinese police to patrol in Italy in pioneering experiment
- New passport rule for Brits flying to US may hit millions as family hols ruined
- Delta will track baggage with RFID by the end of the year
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards cops top honors from Freddie Awards
- Uber and Lyft will shut down in Austin, Texas after losing a vote that will require tougher background checks
- Stanford Is About to Have the Dopest Map Collection on Earth
- Simple Zika advice for women, from a top CDC official
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Terror Attacks and Change Fees Cause Travelers to Rethink Travel Insurance
- NYT: Catching a Flight? Budget Hours, Not Minutes, for Security
- How Dirty Are Rentals, Taxis And Rideshare Cars?
- T’d off at the TSA
- 5 Travel Myths That Might Be Ruining Your Trip
- The world’s most amazing islands
- In Los Angeles, Ditching the Car for an Eco-Friendly Trip
- The T-shirt that can speak in any language
- Living it up in Hawaii via Airbnb
- NYT: 36 Hours on the Amalfi Coast
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.