THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Senators Propose Nixing Bag Fees To Shorten Outrageous Airport Security Lines
- Armed US air marshal removed from flight at Heathrow ‘because he was drunk’
- Man destroys 126-year-old statue in Lisbon while trying to take a selfie
- Alaska Air makes Japan Airlines its 17th frequent-flier partner
- Now’s Your Chance To Buy Your Own Aircraft Carrier
- Airlines are getting hit by terror fears
- Mediterranean Cruises a Tough Sell for Americans Because of Terror Attacks
- Life on the Other End of an Airline Reservations Line
- NY Port Authority Warns #TSA It Will Be Replaced By Private Security Force Over Long Lines At Airports
- Japan now has more electric car charge points than petrol stations
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Where to Go in Europe, and How to Stay Safe
- Anthony Bourdain Thinks You’re Crazy for Eating Airplane Food
- Nation’s airlines have billions of reasons to be happy
- The 50 greatest hotels in Italy for a slice of la dolce vita
- HopperMaui Expands Food Delivery Service
- Bedbugs are drawn to certain colors, study finds
- Insider’s Guide to Visiting the Louvre Museum
- How premium economy became the new hot seat
- How to combine Caribbean beaches with cute puppies
- Thinking About Going to Cuba This Summer? Here’s How to Do It
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.