THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Thailand army chief takes control over government in coup d’etat
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered in Block of Ice in Antarctica
- Canada relaxes restrictions on mobile devices in flight
- French trains too big for platforms
- Feds to require more transparency in airline fees
- ‘Near midair collision’ at Newark airport prompts new air traffic rules
- Boy going blind will see the Northern Lights thanks to Alaska Airlines
- Terrible Airlines Now Make Us “Less Dissatisfied” When Flying
- AirTran’s final flight scheduled for December
- IHG Unveils “Reel Summer” Promotion
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Deadly germs can live in aircraft cabins for a week
- This Guy Has An Ingenious Solution For Avoiding Boredom On The Train
- 7 Signs Someone Famous Is at Your Hotel
- 9 ways air travel is better than it’s ever been
- It’s Time for Musical Airlines at London/Heathrow as the Queen’s Terminal Prepares to Open
- Airports with free Wi-Fi: the world’s best
- Great analysis of latest DOT consumer protection proposals by @Leocha
- Summer Flight Forecast: Full, Uncomfortable
- International first-class air travel is dying, but it sure is leaving a good-looking corpse
- U.S. Airports Make Modest Improvements in Wait Times in 2013
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.