THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Thailand army chief takes control over government in coup d’etat
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered in Block of Ice in Antarctica
- Canada relaxes restrictions on mobile devices in flight
- French trains too big for platforms
- Feds to require more transparency in airline fees
- ‘Near midair collision’ at Newark airport prompts new air traffic rules
- Boy going blind will see the Northern Lights thanks to Alaska Airlines
- Terrible Airlines Now Make Us “Less Dissatisfied” When Flying
- AirTran’s final flight scheduled for December
- IHG Unveils “Reel Summer” Promotion
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Deadly germs can live in aircraft cabins for a week
- This Guy Has An Ingenious Solution For Avoiding Boredom On The Train
- 7 Signs Someone Famous Is at Your Hotel
- 9 ways air travel is better than it’s ever been
- It’s Time for Musical Airlines at London/Heathrow as the Queen’s Terminal Prepares to Open
- Airports with free Wi-Fi: the world’s best
- Great analysis of latest DOT consumer protection proposals by @Leocha
- Summer Flight Forecast: Full, Uncomfortable
- International first-class air travel is dying, but it sure is leaving a good-looking corpse
- U.S. Airports Make Modest Improvements in Wait Times in 2013
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.