THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- United Sweetens Seat Swapping With Up to $10,000 After Dragging
- Southwest Airlines to stop overbooking seats
- Qatar Airways Introduces Free Doha Stopover Hotels
- Passenger kicked off Delta flight for going to bathroom during runway delay
- The restaurant where the only thing on the menu is AIRLINE FOOD
- The world’s longest and weirdest borders – and the quickest way to visit every country in the EU
- United settles with passenger dragged off flight
- Who froze podgy rabbit? Giant pet died after bungling United Airlines staff put it in the FREEZER for 16 hours
- Alaska Air, Virgin America relocating to T7 at JFK
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Woman Claims United Airlines Kicked Her Off Flight Instead of Cat
- Qantas non-stop Perth-London flights go on sale from $2270
- One in 10 travelers has sex in an airport, survey finds
- Why living on a cruise ship is cheaper than you think
- The Rise and Fall of the Airline Frequent Flier Program: A Timeline
- 10 of Canada’s best lesser-known national parks
- International Tourists Spend Four Times As Much As U.S.
- 20 of Great Britain’s most unusual hotels
- Malaysia Airlines CEO attempts ‘greatest turnaround’
- United had more pet deaths in 2016 than any other major US airline
- The Real Reason You’re So Tired After Sleeping in a Hotel Room
- Here’s Why You Should Thank the Ancient Greeks for Your Birthday Cake
- Inside LAX’s exclusive terminal aimed at celebrities
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.