THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Marriott to Place Gratitude Envelopes in Hotel Guest Rooms
- Free In Flight GoGo Wifi & Free In Flight Texting with T-Mobile
- WestJet to charge some travellers for first checked bag
- Minnesota Man Films TSA Attempt To Screen Him After He Lands
- Southwest plans Baltimore-Costa Rica flights
- Australia Raises Terror Threat Level To High
- Airport evacuated over pair of hair straighteners
- FBI Investigating Nigeria Syringe Attack on U.S. Air Marshal
- Virgin Galactic near-space flights have been pushed back again
- China city creates cell phone lane for texting pedestrians
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- More than 600 firearms were confiscated at British airports in 2013/14
- Marriott plans 1,300 new hotels by 2017
- The End of Amazon Payments: No More Sending Other People Money Effective Oct 13
- 10 Signs You Might Be An AvGeek
- NY Times: Unruly passengers incidents dropped this year
- Delta Earns a Cranky Jackass Award for Its Increasingly Obnoxious Policies Around Third Party Tools
- TripIt: Top Travel Twitter Accounts to Follow
- Oceania’s Free Internet: Inside The Cruise Ship Wi-Fi Race
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Apple’s New Payments System, Apple Pay
- U.S. Airports and Airlines in the West Have the Best On-Time Performance
- Travel Planning App Gogobot Hand-Picks Which Events to Hit Up
- If flying freaks you out, Airbus wants to use virtual reality to help you
- Dutch Girl Fakes a 5-Week Vacation to South East Asia by Posting Phoney Photos to Facebook
- Meet the man with 40k pieces of airline memorabilia in his NYC apartment
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.