Bring on the romance! While couples are getting close today on Valentine’s Day, they are apparently getting closer in New York and Cancun.
There’s a new survey out by Allianz Global Assistance ranking the top US Valentine’s Day destinations with New York stealing the number one spot followed by Las Vegas and Chicago, respectively. Other US destinations ranking in the top 10 were San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington, Dallas, Atlanta, and Portland.
The survey also ranked the top ten international destinations with Cancun in the number one slot:
- Los Cabos, Mexico and Nassau, Bahamas (tie)
- San Juan
- Mexico City
- Puerto Vallarta
- Montego Bay
- Punta Cana
Whether you’re in one of these romantic locations or not, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Disclaimer: JohnnyJet.com has partnered with and receives financial compensation from Allianz Global Assistance. However, the opinions expressed in this post are mine based on the above survey.
Photo credit to Spencer Marker.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.