Bring on the romance! While couples are getting close today on Valentine’s Day, they are apparently getting closer in New York and Cancun.
There’s a new survey out by Allianz Global Assistance ranking the top US Valentine’s Day destinations with New York stealing the number one spot followed by Las Vegas and Chicago, respectively. Other US destinations ranking in the top 10 were San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington, Dallas, Atlanta, and Portland.
The survey also ranked the top ten international destinations with Cancun in the number one slot:
- Los Cabos, Mexico and Nassau, Bahamas (tie)
- San Juan
- Mexico City
- Puerto Vallarta
- Montego Bay
- Punta Cana
Whether you’re in one of these romantic locations or not, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Disclaimer: JohnnyJet.com has partnered with and receives financial compensation from Allianz Global Assistance. However, the opinions expressed in this post are mine based on the above survey.
Photo credit to Spencer Marker.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.