Here’s a brand new app that’s currently only available for San Francisco International Airport (SFO) fliers and Boston togan International Airport (BOS). If you’re flying into or out of SFO or BOS and don’t want to wait in any long lines to get food for the plane (or before the drive to your hotel/house/meeting), download AirGrub (on iOS and Android) and register. It’s free and easy (I quickly did it via my Facebook profile then created a password for the app).
Once you’re registered, AirGrub will ask you to choose your airport, date, pick-up time, and terminal. Alternatively, you can put in your airline and flight number and it will tell you all that pertinent information. I put in Virgin America and flight number 928 (to LAX) and the only option was Napa Farms Market (other restaurants signed up at SFO are other local eateries like Yankee Pier and Perry’s)—but for all the options that come up, it shows you the menu choices. From there, you just tap your choices, leave any special instructions, pay, and then upon your arrival, pick up your order by skipping the line at the designated time. The app shows the breakfast menu first so if you don’t want breakfast, then slide to lunch or the dinner menu. It looks cool and I can’t wait to try it.
Have you tried AirGrub? If so, leave your thoughts below!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.