Airport food is getting better and better, but sometimes there just isn’t enough time to grab a bite to eat before a flight. Still, you don’t want to risk the airline not having any food onboard, left over (by the time they get to you) or it being inedible—so what do you do?
For those travelers flying through Chicago O’Hare, JFK, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Sacramento, Salt Lake City and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airports B4 You Board—created by the airport dining giants HMSHost—makes it easy to dine at the airport if you’re in a rush. The menus at the B4 You Board-listed airports offer selections from breakfast to lunch to dinner to even appetizers. You can chose gate delivery or pick up food yourself from restaurants that include Balducci’s Food Lovers Market, Chili’s Too!, French Meadow Bakery & Café, Stanley’s Blackhawks Lounge, and Stefani’s Tuscany Café, to name just a few.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.