Airport food is getting better and better, but sometimes there just isn’t enough time to grab a bite to eat before a flight. Still, you don’t want to risk the airline not having any food onboard, left over (by the time they get to you) or it being inedible—so what do you do?
For those travelers flying through Chicago O’Hare, JFK, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Sacramento, Salt Lake City and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airports B4 You Board—created by the airport dining giants HMSHost—makes it easy to dine at the airport if you’re in a rush. The menus at the B4 You Board-listed airports offer selections from breakfast to lunch to dinner to even appetizers. You can chose gate delivery or pick up food yourself from restaurants that include Balducci’s Food Lovers Market, Chili’s Too!, French Meadow Bakery & Café, Stanley’s Blackhawks Lounge, and Stefani’s Tuscany Café, to name just a few.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.