One of my favorite ways to get around a city (except Los Angeles) is by using public transportation. The free Citymapper app (it’s available on both Android and iOS) is a huge help in navigating public transit, no matter whether you’re a local or a first-time visitor in a city. It’s available in the cities listed below:
- USA New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
- Canada: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal
- Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo
- Europe: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon
- Latin America: Mexico City, São Paulo
There’s A-to-B trip planning including all modes—subway, bus, rail, ferry, bike/car sharing, and Uber—and it even includes ETA for your selected route! It has real-time departures, transit maps, line statuses, and real-time disruption alerts.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.