Social media is an amazing tool for travelers who want instant information, help or to connect with friends/family—but for some, it’s just too much. Luckily, there’s now a free iPhone app to help you go incognito in real life. Cloak allows you to pull in location check-ins from your contacts on Instagram and Foursquare (Facebook is supposedly coming soon) and it maps out the positions of the people you know based on their most recent social posts and check-ins. After you click on a bubble on the map, you’ll see your friend’s name, his or her location and how long ago he or she checked in there. The friend’s image will appear faded, like a ghost, if it was a while ago. The app will even let you set up push alerts for people you really want to avoid like exes, bosses or co-workers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.