DUFL is an app for iOS and Android that business travelers with expense accounts are going to love! DUFL is doing a good job trying to change the way people travel—especially business travelers. Everyone knows that it’s a real hassle these days to check a bag, and that the airlines are making it more and more difficult to take carry-ons. This is where DUFL comes in. DUFL customers can leave baggage hassles behind when traveling around the United States and major business hubs in Europe and Canada as well as Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney, and Melbourne. Here’s how it works:
“DUFL stores your clothing in your personal DUFL closet, and allows you to virtually ‘pack’ by selecting your clothing items from within the app. Once you’ve scheduled your trip, you’ll travel – bag free, and your freshly cleaned and neatly packed clothing will meet you at your specified destination. When you’re ready to head home, schedule a pick up from the hotel and we’ll clean your clothes and have them waiting in your virtual closet, ready for your next trip!”
DUFL charges $9.99 per month for the virtual closet, and then it’s $99 per trip (which includes 3-day shipping to destination, 3-day return shipping to warehouse, cleaning, and processing). If you need your clothes for a last-minute trip it’s an extra $49 (each way) for overnight shipping.
Good to know:
- You can easily track the location and progress of your bag within the app and you’ll be notified when your bag arrives at your destination
- Some hotels may charge to receive and send packages
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.