If you’ve ever taken a train in Europe, you know how great the European rail network is. Traveling the continent by rail is one of the classic travel experiences for an American, and it can be an easy, fun and cheap (especially if you get a Eurail pass) way to see multiple destinations in one trip.
Eurail’s free Rail Planner app is designed to make European rail travel even easier by providing offline access to departure and arrival times for European trains. The Eurail network includes domestic and international trains in 28 European countries, and the app includes times for all of them—again, offline. Over one million users have downloaded the Rail Planner app, and the reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
As noted on the site: “In addition to the offline timetable that shows you the arrival and departure times for European trains, the app can also help you:
- Find train stations near your current position
- Look up departure and arrival information for every station
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites
- See all benefits for Eurail pass holders
- View city maps of major European cities
- Read country facts of all participating countries”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.