I love this new concept and can’t wait to try it when they expand to my area. For now, here’s what residents or visitors to parts of New York City can get with FlyCleaners: their laundry done for cheap and quick. FlyCleaners is the Uber of laundry. Just download their app (iOS or Android), set a few preferences (on things like fabric softener), tap to order a pick-up, and someone will be at your door within minutes (you can track the driver’s location through the app).
Doing laundry/dry cleaning while on the road has always been a challenge and/or really expensive and I’m hoping that FlyCleaners—with reasonable prices (they charge around a dollar a pound) and quick turnarounds—will be the answer. They also pick up add drop off on demand anywhere you want—hotel, home, gym, grocery store—and any time between 6:00 am and midnight, seven days a week. Genius!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.