The For Less Guides have been around since 1994, but their apps are brand new—and they allow tourists access to hundreds of discounts at attractions and restaurants. There are currently versions for six cities: London, San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Edinburgh and Paris.
Each city’s app is specifically designed for tourists as an easy-to-use, downloadable and offline-capable way of exploring major international cities without incurring any data-roaming charges. Features include a fully searchable street map, an official and interactive map of any underground rail services and a travel guide to top tourist attractions in the area. They also include simple access to hundreds of discounts on some of the most popular places in your city of choice.
Right now, the For Less Guides are designed for both iPhone and iPad and translated into five languages.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.