The For Less Guides have been around since 1994, but their apps are brand new—and they allow tourists access to hundreds of discounts at attractions and restaurants. There are currently versions for six cities: London, San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Edinburgh and Paris.
Each city’s app is specifically designed for tourists as an easy-to-use, downloadable and offline-capable way of exploring major international cities without incurring any data-roaming charges. Features include a fully searchable street map, an official and interactive map of any underground rail services and a travel guide to top tourist attractions in the area. They also include simple access to hundreds of discounts on some of the most popular places in your city of choice.
Right now, the For Less Guides are designed for both iPhone and iPad and translated into five languages.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.