If you’re in or heading to Europe and you aren’t sure of your transportation options (it happens often), here’s a solution: Download the GoEuro app. It’s available for both Android and iOS and will help book you a train, bus or plane ticket in just a few clicks. What’s great about the app is that it includes all the transportation options in a given (European) place—including for transit to and from airports anywhere in Europe.
Basically, you enter any town, city or village in Europe and GoEuro will help you identify the best or cheapest way for you to get there, or around that place. For example, I just put in London-to-Paris for tomorrow and I found that I could take a train for $266, which would take 2h16m. I could also take a flight for $113 that would take 4h38m, or ride a bus for $31 that would take 8h, or rent a car for $56 and drive 5h27m. You can sort by smartest, cheapest, fastest, departure, or arrival time. It’s great!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.