Help Call is designed to help you in times of emergency no matter where you are in the world—with 126 countries as well as five languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Polish) supported.
There are just four easy-to-read buttons to press. One—”Police”—is for the police to call the nearest police station in the country you’re currently in. Next is “Fire Department” to quickly place a call to the fire department in your auto-detected location. The third is the “Ambulance” button to quickly place a health emergency call and request an ambulance from your current location. And the last is the “Friend” button to quickly place an emergency call to your friend or an emergency contact you have selected in your settings. You no longer have to worry about changing your location settings when you travel (as long as you’re phone is connected) as the country you’re in is automatically detected and important emergency numbers are activated.
Help Call is available for $2.99 in the App Store.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.