Looking for a way to help your kids get the most out of educational trips, travels and excursions to the world’s top historical sites? History Hero is a new app developed to bring history to life for kids in a fun and interactive way at some of the world’s most history-filled sites and museums.
The app uses an interactive video game to teach history to children and teenagers as they tour some of the world’s true historical treasures in New York City, Washington D.C., Minneapolis, London, Paris and Rome.
It was developed with help from some of the top teachers across the U.S. and is for kids of all ages—and their parents. It’s available for $4.99 on Apple operating systems, with varied content for ages 4-7 (with an adult companion), ages 8-12, and ages 13 and older.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.