If you have a smartphone, an envelope and a credit card, you can now skip going to the post office or DMV to renew your passport—thanks to the ItsEasy Passport Renewal & Photo App (available for iOS and Android). The app offers US passport holders the option to renew their passports without leaving the home or office. ItsEasy is a government-registered and -approved agent and for a $34.95 fee (listed as the starting price), it instantly puts easy instructions, the correct government form, a secure trackable shipping label, and the ability to take passport photos at your fingertips.
Simply send your signed application and passport to them with the included trackable shipping label and they will pre-check all of your documents, submit government payment, print and attach your passport photo, and securely deliver your documents to the US State Department for processing.
Of course, passport-sized photos (2″ x 2″) can be used for passports, visas, state exams, licensing applications, and more, and you can use ItsEasy to take and acquire them. You can select the delivery option that suits you (shipping starts at $8.95).
If you ever lose your passport, just hit the ItsEasy panic button to learn what to do!
H/T to Fox News.
Have your own tip? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,737!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.