Luxe (available for iOS or Android) is a brilliant service for anyone who finds parking in big cities a chore. In other words, if you have or might ever rent a car in Chicago, Los Angeles or San Francisco (soon Boston or Seattle as well), then listen up:
Luxe is like having your own personal valet. With Luxe, you just plug the address of your destination and the app takes it from there. About ten minutes before you arrive at your destination, they’ll match you with one of their valets (wearing a bright blue jacket). When you arrive your valet will hop in your car and find parking for you—for only $5 an hour up to a maximum of $15 a day, which is often much cheaper than the alternative. If that’s not enough, Luxe will even fill your gas up or get your car washed. Then, when you’re ready (or about 15 minutes before), you just use the app to tell your valet where you want your car returned and it will be delivered anywhere within in their service zone. Brilliant!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.