One of the biggest problems travelers face is inconsistent access to a solid internet connection on the road—because of a lack of Wi-Fi, fear of ridiculously high costs of data (I use T-Mobile), etc.—to help guide them around a new place. Well, those same travelers may want to download Maps.me. Maps.me allows you to download any one of its (many) maps before you head out on a trip. Then when you get to your destination, you can access the map, even when there’s no internet connection—meaning you can be totally offline but not stuck in the woods.
Maps.me has maps for all countries and a long list of cities. It claims that with Maps.me, “the entire world is in your pocket—even the smallest islands!” It’s really fast and you can zoom in and zoom out smoothly. Best of all, it’s free and they are available on all the popular platforms (iPhone, Android, Amazon).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.