Weather junkies will love NOAA Radar Pro ($1.99 on iOS) since its radar and satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors. Its rain map provides rain forecast for the next 24 hours right on the terrain map. It’s the only app where all National Weather Service watches, warnings, advisories, and other alerts are visible as interactive polygons covering the territories they’re active for. Tap one to get the title and the full alert text. The weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
Users can scroll through hourly and/or weekly forecasts as well as customize for things like precipitation, temperature, wind, and visibility. There’s also a free version with advertisements.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.