PackPoint is an essential and free app for anyone that needs help packing. Just download the app, select your gender, type your destination, input your dates, and then PackPoint will ask you all kinds of questions to help you pack everything you’ll need for a given trip. For example, it first asks you to choose between “Business” and “Leisure.” If you select “Leisure” there’s a whole slew of activities to choose from, from biking to swimming to fancy dinners. It even asks if you have a baby or not. It also asks if you’ll be doing laundry or want to repeat basics. The next page is where you add stuff to your packing list and there, they have everything from Chapstick to the number of pairs of underwear you might need. If something isn’t listed, you can add it and save it. It’s easy to use and share with your travel companion(s).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.