There’ve been many times in my travels that I could’ve used Pager, a new, free app (to download) that brings the doctor to you. Heck, I’ve could’ve used a doctor that does house calls this week and I’m not even traveling. Right now the service is only available in New York City (Manhattan and Brooklyn), but the hope is that they will expand.
For now, if you’re in the NYC area and need a doctor, you can use the app to arrange for a doctor to come to you in the same way you would book an Uber, anytime from 8 am to 10 pm. The first visit is only $49, and from there prices start at $199 per visit. Fees are reimbursable under most insurance plans.
Download the Pager iPhone app on the site to begin, or simply call them at 1-866-571-8629. Then check out the doctors near you and request a visit. A doctor will confirm your visit and arrive in less than two hours, guaranteed.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.