My partying days are over, but I know a lot of my friends and some readers still love to go out and let loose when they travel. If you’re one of them, and you don’t like to go out alone or don’t know where to go, check out Party With a Local. The app is free, has close to 50,000 downloads with users in over 160 countries, and is available on iOS and Android.
Party with a Local helps you find locals, travelers and expats nearby by filtering by where you are and what you’re looking for (i.e. go out for a beer, coffee or dancing). It also helps you find the best local bars and clubs. The top 10 cities to make new friends and party with a local: Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Melbourne, Sydney, Dubai, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Paris.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.